Whilst we comply with all applicable regulations in force, we expect visitors to exercise good judgement and act in a responsible manner to safeguard both their own health and safety and that of those in their care, especially minors, for whom they are the guarantors and for whom they must be vigilant at all times.
In this regard visitors (i) must READ AND COMPLY with all written rules, directions, warnings and recommendations and make proper use of the leisure facilities and safety equipment, if any, provided, and (ii) COMPLY WITH AND RESPECT all instructions and directions given by our staff.
It is essential that visitors who have people in their care who, either because they are minors or because they are people with disabilities, cannot adequately read or understand the rules, instructions, warnings and/or written recommendations, explain and remind them whenever necessary, without prejudice to the Selwo Aventura staff being able to provide all necessary assistance.
Therefore, visitors must act responsibly for their own health and safety, as well as for the health and safety of their dependents and others around them.
Thus, each visitor assumes the commitment to adopt a civic and considerate behaviour, both with other visitors and with the staff of Selwo Aventura (hereinafter, the "Park"), obliging them to respect Selwo Aventura and its facilities, other visitors, employees, as well as the flora and fauna.
Visitors who, in the opinion of the Park staff, do not comply with the rules and instructions of the staff and/or act irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully towards other visitors and/or the staff, may be expelled from the Park without the right to claim any reimbursement. The Park reserves the right to bring such behaviour to the attention of the relevant authorities.
Please refer to the general operating rules of the Park described below, as well as the guides and specific rules published at the entrance of each of the leisure facilities, as well as the general operating rules of Selwo Aventura described below.
WARNING! Assess your physical and emotional condition BEFORE you just "Do It"!
The Park's facilities can provide our visitors with wonderful memories and thrilling fun! But it can also be an adrenaline pumping activity that puts your body under stress.
IT IS THEREFORE VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE PART, OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDANTS TO TAKE PART, IN ANY ATTRACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, OR ANY MEDICATION OR ANY OTHER NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ALERTNESS, REFLEXES AND CO-ORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE - OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO PARTICIPATE - IN ANY ATTRACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE, HAVE HAD OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, MUSCULAR, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR ANY OTHER DISEASE OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY YOUR USE OF THE PARK FACILITIES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY.
ALSO, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE PARK IF YOU ARE (OR SUSPECT YOU MAY BE) PREGNANT; IF YOU HAVE HAD SURGERY WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS; OR IF YOU ARE STILL CONVALESCING OR RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE, TREATMENT OR MEDICAL PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN AN ATTRACTION OR OTHER ACTIVITY.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH - OR THAT OF YOUR DEPENDENTS - YOU MUST DETERMINE THAT YOU - OR YOUR DEPENDENTS - ARE FIT AND ABLE TO USE THE PARK'S FACILITIES AND THAT YOU MEET THE AGE, WEIGHT, AND HEIGHT LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE OPERATING RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ASSUME THE RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
A) Rules and circumstances of access and use
- The capacity of the park and its different facilities is limited.
- It is not permitted to enter the Park with any pets except guide dogs.
- It is forbidden to enter the Park with bicycles, skates, scooters and similar items.
- For safety reasons, there are restrictions on access to certain attractions, either for reasons of age, height and/or physical condition. Please enquire at the admission to each attraction about the applicable access restrictions. You can also check on the park's website.
- Some attractions, shows, restaurants, shops and/or rides may be closed for technical, meteorological or organisational reasons. The Park will try to inform you as far in advance as possible through its website, its official social media profiles and at the Park's information points.
- Once you leave the park, your admission will not be valid for re-entry. To leave the park temporarily for reasons of force majeure, you must inform ACCESOS staff before leaving the park, as you must be duly identified (with a stamp or any other means of identification established by the park) in order to re-enter the park. Otherwise, you may be denied access to the facilities. Please note that, depending on the type of admission or Park Pass you hold, you may not be allowed to re-enter the site once you have left. Please check the terms and conditions and consult our ACCESS staff.
- All sales and distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products are prohibited on Park premises, except those expressly authorised by the Park.
- The Park has duly accredited photographers who, if they wish, can take photographs at the entrance or during their visit to the Park. Apart from these cases, the visitor will be informed in advance if any of the products and/or services contracted additionally involve the taking of photographs and/or videos of the visitor. In any case, the sole purpose of the photographs is to serve as a souvenir for visitors. Photographs not acquired by the visitor will be destroyed at the end of the day, with no possibility of recovery. If the visitor acquires a QR code to download their photograph by digital means, the photographs will be stored for a maximum period of three (3) months for downloading and will subsequently be destroyed, with no possibility of recovery. You can obtain information at the photo booth or in the shop, where you can view and purchase the photographs. Under no circumstances will photographs be sold to persons other than or unrelated to those appearing in the photographs. If you have any doubts, comments or questions about our photography product, please contact us at email@example.com. If your query is related to the treatment of your image as personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the Park aims to ensure that visitors enjoy as full a themed experience as possible, as well as to maintain the facilities in a clean and hygienic condition, so that food and drink may not be consumed outside the areas set aside for this purpose. The restaurant terraces throughout the Park are for the exclusive use of customers who have purchased their food in any of the Park's gastronomic establishments.
- Animals are not allowed (with the exception of guide dogs or medical alert dogs).
B) Safety rules
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly forbidden to persons under 18 years of age.
- For security reasons, the Park reserves the right to allow duly authorised personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other luggage in the cases and within the limits established by law. Access with glass containers or cans is not permitted as they pose a risk to the safety of visitors.
- It is essential that visitors to the Park take care with their personal belongings, as the Park cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, robbery or damage that may occur during their stay in the Park.
- Smoking is prohibited in the queuing areas, in the covered areas and, in particular, in the children's area of the Park. In the event that any area is duly designated for smokers, it will be expressly signposted. The Park reserves the right to expel from the premises any person who, having been requested by Park staff to comply with this rule, continues to fail to do so.
- The use of remotely piloted aircraft is not permitted in the Park.
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited on the attractions to ensure the safety of visitors. The Park reserves the right to expel from the Park any person who, having been requested by Park staff to comply with this rule, continues to breach it.
C) Admission and voucher rules
- The admission fee or, where applicable, the Park Pass, is only refundable in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
- The admission to the Park or, where applicable, the corresponding Bono Parques, must be kept for the duration of the stay in the Park, and must be shown to Park and/or security personnel on request. The Park reserves the right to expel from the site any person who, while in the Park, does not have the corresponding admission ticket or, where applicable, a valid Parks Voucher. Price: 4€ full day.
- If your admission includes a free companion, they must enter at the same time as the ticket holder and on their first access to the site.
- Certain attractions, services, shows and/or pastimes within the Park are not included in the admission price. For more information, please ask at the information point at the admission to the park or on the Park's website.
D) Parking rules
- The ticket for access to the car park can be purchased at the car park ticket offices. The car park tariffs and operating rules are displayed visibly for all visitors before entering the car park, at the admission to the car park.
- The access ticket entitles the holder to park a single vehicle on the same day the ticket is issued, from the opening of the facilities until they close.
- There are reserved parking spaces for people with disabilities, which are duly signposted.
- The Park reserves the right to remove the vehicle from the car park and transfer it outside its facilities, in the event that it is parked inappropriately or if at the closing time of the car park, the vehicle has not been removed by its owner and remains within the premises, the costs in both cases being borne by the owner of the vehicle.
- Unattended parking, the Park will not be responsible for any damage or theft of objects inside the parked vehicle, it being the responsibility of the owner to remove non-fixed and removable accessories from the vehicles, as well as other effects, objects or belongings introduced into the vehicle, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
E) Rules of coexistence
- Out of politeness and respect for others, it is not permitted to jump the queue or to save space for other people in the queue. Please respect and wait your turn.
- So that all our visitors can enjoy the attractions, at the end of the ride, you must leave the installation following the instructions of the staff, along the route established for this purpose. To use the attraction again, the waiting lines must be respected.
- Visitors must take care of their belongings at all times and are strongly advised not to leave them unattended. The Park provides visitors with a left-luggage service which can be hired on arrival at the Park. The Park accepts no responsibility, for reasons not attributable to the Park, its facilities or its staff, for the deterioration or loss of the visitor's belongings that have not been deposited in the lockers.
- It is forbidden to take photographs and/or videos in the Park in which disrespectful, obscene, illegal, racist, xenophobic behaviour, gestures, clothing, symbols and/or accessories can be seen, or which in any other way harm people's dignity or are inappropriate in a context of family and children's entertainment and/or breach the Park's operating rules. Likewise, the Park reserves the right not to take and/or sell photographs and/or videos in which such conduct could be observed.
- The Park does not have a public address system to broadcast personal messages.
The Park reserves the right to refuse admission and expulsion from its facilities, without the visitors thus refused admission or expelled having any right to compensation, to persons who seriously contravene the rules listed above.
Furthermore, and without prejudice to the above, in particular, the Park reserves the right to refuse admission to or expel from its facilities persons who seriously contravene the rules listed below or who are involved in the following situations:
- Serious disturbance of order in the Park or its facilities or the commission of any offence or misdemeanour therein.
- Failure to comply with the rules of use and safety of the facilities as well as the instructions given by the lifeguards in this regard.
- Improper use of tickets or Bono Parques (including fraudulent, misleading or bad faith use by the holder and/or resale or falsification of the same). Only admission tickets purchased at authorised points of sale will be valid.
- Bathing in fountains or water attractions that are not suitable for this purpose.
- Committing acts of vandalism or causing damage to the facilities of the venue or the belongings of its employees.
- Behaviour that causes discomfort or seriously affects the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Leaving unattended minors and people with disabilities in their care, especially if they engage in the conduct described in the preceding sections.
- It will be considered a particularly serious offence to leave unattended minors and people with disabilities who cannot swim in the attractions intended for bathing.
- Consumption, sale or distribution of any type of drug or narcotic substance within the Park. The Park will immediately expel any person who breaches this rule and will notify the authorities.
Last updated: 7 February 2024