I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (hereinafter, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) with registered address in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, Planta 16. 28046 Madrid and C.I.F. A-84885441, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 23,506, Book 58, Folio 2012, Sheet M-139922. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal www.selwo.es (hereinafter, the “Portal”) and puts it at the disposal of Internet users, with the purpose of providing them information about the products and offerings both of PARQUES REUNIDOS and its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), which enables the provision of various services to purchase entrance ticket or any other type of products through the Website and, where appropriate, making available to users, various contests, games, surveys, etc.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the recruitment of various products and services offered through this Website will be carried out by Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo, S.L., a company that operates through the Portal and handles the management of the Selwo Aventura and, therefore, is responsible for the sale of all products and/or services relating to the Selwo Aventura. The identifying data pertaining to Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo, S.L. is as follows:
Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo, S.L., con domicilio social en Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, Planta 16. 28046 Madrid y C.I.F. A79496394.
Atención al Cliente: 951 560 324
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
The present General Conditions of Use of the Portal, together with the General Contract Conditions which, where applicable, govern the provision of online purchasing services or together with any other General Conditions that govern any type of tool placed at the disposal of Users of the Portal, have as their objective to regulate both the availability of information as well as the commercial relationships that may arise between PARQUES REUNIDOS and users of the Portal (hereinafter, the "Users"). By navigating around the Portal and/or the use of services included therein, they acquire the condition of “User”. Both navigation, as well as the use of any of the Portal’s online purchasing services imply acceptance as User, without any reservations whatsoever, of each and every one of the present General Conditions of Use of the Portal and the General Contract Conditions which, where applicable, govern the provision of purchasing services on the Portal as well as any other General Conditions that govern any type of tool placed at the disposal of Users on the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS may at all times and without prior notice modify the present General Conditions of Use, as well as the General Contract Conditions that govern any type of tool placed at the disposal of Users of the Portal, through the publication of said modifications on the Portal for the purposes of ensuring Users can be made aware of same, always prior to visiting the Portal or the acquisition of any goods, services or use of tools provided on the Portal.
III. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Portal, and all the contents displayed thereon and, in particular, the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use, are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS (as it is hereinafter defined) or of third party owners of same, who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Portal and, therefore, are protected by the laws of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that use of the Portal by Users grants any license whatsoever or implies any renunciation, transmission, total or partial cession of said rights, nor does it confer any right or expectation of rights and, in particular, said content cannot be the subject of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication. Access to this Portal does not grant Users any rights or ownership over the intellectual property of the contents hosted on this Portal.
IV. RESPONSIBILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS shall only be liable for any damages Users may suffer as a result of using the Website when such damage is attributable to wilful misconduct of this company. Users acknowledge and agree that use of the Website and the provision of the services offered therein is performed at your sole risk and full responsibility. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be responsible for any damages that may arise from, for illustrative purposes and not limited thereto, the following facts:
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the working order of this electronic system or in the User’s computer equipment or apparatus, caused by factors beyond the control of PARQUES REUNIDOS, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation by the Portal.
- Delays or blockages in the use of the Portal caused by failings or overload of the Internet or other electronic systems.
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of and not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS.
- From the inability to provide services or permit access to the Portal due to reasons beyond the control of PARQUES REUNIDOS, the User, third parties or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, in general, the use that the Users make of the Portal. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS under no circumstances guarantees that Users will use the Portal in accordance with the Law, the present General Conditions of Use, generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor that they will do so diligently and prudently.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the working order of the Portal. Likewise, neither do PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantee the use of the Portal or its contents for the performance of any activity in particular.
PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes any type of liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the good working order of the Portal or any fraudulent use that Users may have attributed to the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has the opportune security measures and that these comply with the standards of security that current technology permits, such as the "Verisign" system. Access to transactional services and those that include the gathering of personal data are undertaken in a secure environment using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) with high security 128 bit encryption. The secure server establishes a connection in such a way that the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the content transmitted is only intelligible to the “client” Computer and the PARQUES REUNIDOS server. The user can verify the secure environment by the appearance on the browser’s status bar of a locked padlock. The security of our servers is guaranteed by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that clients are submitting their data to a server of PARQUES REUNIDOS and not a third party trying to impersonate them.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Generally, the User is obliged to comply with these General Conditions of Use for the Portal, the General Contract Conditions (in the event that the User acquires any services or goods through the Portal) as well as to comply with the special alerts or instructions of use contained therein or on the Portal and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the demands of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service being enjoyed, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal working order of same, the assets or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of all other Users, or in general, of any third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction whatsoever to the obligation assumed by the User of a general nature and in accordance with the previous section, the User is obliged, when using the Portal, and where applicable, when using the online purchasing tool included therein, to:
- Truthfully provide the personal data and information requested
- Not entering, storing or transmitting to or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites violence or discrimination based on race, gender, ideology, religion or in any manner prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honour, privacy or image of third parties, intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets or “know how” of others, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to a third party, and generally in any way that infringes the regulations.
- Not entering, storing or disseminating through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Website, in any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPOPARQUE REUNIDOS, of any User, or in general any third party, or otherwise be able to cause any disruption or impede the normal operation thereof.
- Not making advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation through the Website, or use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Website to send advertising messages for direct marketing or any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not using false identities or impersonating others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the purchase services of the Website, including the use, where appropriate, of means of payment, passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Not destroying, altering, using, disabling or damaging data, information, programs or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS or third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO SERVICES
All the technical resources and requirements needed to access the Portal and the services provided thereon will be to the exclusive account of the User, together with any cost or taxation that the provision of said services may involve.
Once the User has accessed the Portal, and in order to proceed with the use of the diverse services, the User must adhere to all the indications and instructions that appear on screen, providing the information required by the forms on the Portal, which assumes the prior reading and acceptance of all of the General Contract Conditions established for same.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
VIII. COOKIES POLICY
It is a device for the storage and recovery of information that downloads on to the computer or electronic device of the User when accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies permit certain information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment or device, facilitating the improvement of the Service of a website and providing a better User experience.
What kinds of cookies are used in this website?
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. (owner of the Portal) and Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo, S.L. (entity that operates through the Portal) use in this website the cookies which are described below:
How I can get more information on how to manage cookies and, where appropriate, block or eliminate them?
Users can freely decide on (i) the implementation or not of our cookies on their hard drive or, (ii) receipt of a notice on screen of the installation of each cookie (considered individually), and deciding at that time whether or not to implement them on their hard disk by:
- 1. Configuration of the User’s Browser options.
- For more information about the Google Chrome browser, click here.
- For more information about the Explorer browser, click here
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox browser, click here.
- For more information about the Safari browser, click here.
- 2. Use of third party tools available on-line.
Certain third-party tools available via online allow the User to detect the cookies on each website you visit and manage their deactivation, for example, if the User does not wish to be tracked by “Google Analytics” through all the web pages, you can access http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If Users configure their browser to refuse all cookies or expressly reject this website’s own cookies, you may have difficulties completing the online purchase process in our Website. Consequently, the User’s browsing on our Website may be slower or experience some kind of error.
IX. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These General Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution thereof.