Selwo Aventura opens again in complete safety!
From June 22nd, Selwo Aventura offers its visitors the possibility of living the wildest experience enjoying a natural setting of more than 40 hectares of nature and animals from the five continents and extending their stay by living an authentic African night in the exclusive Watu, Masai and Zulu villages.
In this period of closure, the team of veterinarians, biologists and vets have taken care of more than 700 animals, while the park has been prepared to ensure a visit in total safety, strengthening the protocols of cleaning and disinfection and adding new hygiene measures in all areas, but we also need your help!
Below you will find what we have done to provide visitors a safe visit, the main instructions to follow and some of the most frequently asked questions to help you to plan your visit.
Discover our main safety measures:
Help us, to help you!
Below, you can find the main rules you should follow BEFORE and DURING your visit to Selwo Aventura:
Purchase your tickets through our website and ensure your visit
Use cashless payment options whenever possible to be safer and avoid queues
Refrain from coming to the park if you have symptoms as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
Use properly face masks while in the park
Practice physical distancing and follow the suggested routes
Use the sanitizer stations displayed all over the park and wash your hands frequently
Follow the public address instructions carefully
Collaborate with the park staff, we are here to help you!
Please, read these guides carefully and don't hesitate to contact us for any further question. Email us at email@example.com or call us on 952 577 773: we are at your complete disposal!
Based on the additional procedures, we ask you, as a visitor, for your understanding and collaboration in complying with the following measures, which will be examined as the situation requires, and may be subject to further adjustments:
BEFORE VISITING SELWO AVENTURA
Based on the additional measures and procedures, we ask you, as a visitor, for your understanding and cooperation in fulfilling the following requirements:
- Before visiting our park, make sure that you and your companions are in good health. Visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days or who show symptoms of respiratory infection or fever, should not visit Selwo Aventura. If you or any of the people who accompany you or with whom you live are included in the highest risk profiles, we recommend that you schedule your visit for another time.
- Recommended online ticket purchase. Box office sales will be limited. Following indications and recommendations from the authorities, we may need to request contact information from our visitors. In this case, in compliance with applicable data protection regulations and before collecting any personal data, we will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our visitors, providing you with all information about the processing of your personal data, including the channels enabled to exercise your rights and resolve any questions you may have.
WHEN YOU GET TO SELWO AVENTURA
- A temperature check will be performed upon arrival. If the screen shows you are over 37.50 degrees C, you will unfortunately have to postpone your visit to Selwo Aventura, as you will not be allowed access. In such a case, please contact Customer Service by email for a refund. Even if the mechanisms used for taking temperature do not record or store your personal data, we will implement all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your rights and ensure your privacy. In any case, we remind you that, if we process any personal data, in compliance with the data protection legislation in force, we will provide you with all the necessary information on the processing of personal data, including the channels enabled to exercise your rights and resolve any questions you may have.
- It is mandatory to wear an approved mask during the visit to Selwo Aventura. We suggest that, for your convenience, you bring your own mask. You can also buy a mask in the park. We trust you will make responsible use of your mask. You will find instructions throughout the park on how to wear a mask.
- The use of disinfectant and sanitary products is mandatory before entering some spaces. Hand disinfectants will be available in different areas, restaurants and shops. You will find instructions all over the park informing you about their use.
- Please pay attention to the rule of social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit. The surface of the park is large and spacious which means that there is enough space for all visitors to maintain the required minimum distance. We trust you to act responsibly and encourage you to strictly follow the recommendations. We will also have informative signage as well as floor markers.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. You will find numerous points for this in different areas of the park.
- If you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek medical attention. Please continue to wear your mask and keep your social distance.
- If you start sneezing or coughing for any reason, remember to use the inside of your elbow to protect yourself.
- Please respect in any case the instructions of the park staff and obey all written and oral warnings. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park without a refund.
SELWO AVENTURA OPERATIONAL CHANGES: CLOSED AREAS
In order to comply with the requirements and recommendations of the authorities, as well as to guarantee the health and safety of all our visitors and employees, the following activities will not be operational:
- Nature Gateway: Little Farm, Pigmy Goat.
- Central Village: Exhibition Hall and Night Cave.
- Activities: photos with lemmurs and snakes, Obama VIP Visit.
Check these scheduled closings before you purchase your ticket.
When will Selwo Aventura open?
The reopening of the 2020 season will take place on Monday 22nd June.
How do I buy Selwo Aventura tickets?
We advise you to buy the tickets online to guarantee the date you want to make the visit.
Will Selwo Aventura have room?
The park will have limitations in its operation and capacity of activities and exhibitions such as the talks "Meet the...", the Birds Presentation, the special programs Serengeti Safari Serengeti bama VIP Visit and certain adventure activities. Considering this unprecedented situation, we appreciate your patience and understanding during this process in the most responsible way possible.
In order to guarantee the places in Serengeti Safari, it is essential to book as much in advance as possible, as the usual capacity has been reduced.
What about my tickets?
All tickets and products purchased on our website remain valid throughout the 2020 season. In order to guarantee your visit date, it is essential to make a previous reservation for the day of the visit.
Tickets and products purchased on our website with a specific visit date within our closing period will have absolute flexibility and validity of use throughout the 2020 season according to your operational calendar. You will receive a confirmation from us by email.
In the case of tickets and products purchased on our website with an open date, they also have absolute flexibility and validity of use during the entire 2020 season according to their operational calendar.
For any other question about your tickets purchased on our website you can write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service at 952 577 773.
I booked a stay at the Selwo Lodge or a Hotel+Ticket package through TravelParks, what can I do?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by calling the Customer Service number 952 577 773.
What about my tickets bought from a third party?
If the tickets were purchased through a Tour Operator or Official Agency, please contact them in order to process your request.
I have a Bono Selwo Costa del Sol. Do I get any compensation?
We want you to enjoy your Selwo Costa del Sol voucher from the moment Selwo Aventura, Selwo Marina and Teleférico Benalmádena are opened, so as long as the parks remain closed following the indications of the competent authority, the unused time of the Bono Selwo Costa del Sol 2020 and all its advantages will be calculated and compensated with the same duration in the 2021 season.
I am a Bono Parques user. Do we get any compensation?
The validity of your Bono Parques 2020 Bond (for holders registered up to 22 April 2020) is extended until 30 June 2021. Check out the conditions and more information here.