Prepare your visit in order to fully enjoy a unique day at Selwo Aventura. So that you may do so, here are some tips and recommendations:
- You can come by car, by public transport or on the Selwo Bus. Check the options in the How to get there section.
- If you are coming by car, we would remind you that Selwo Aventura has a Car Park.
- We offer a wide range of gastronomic products and options in our Restaurants.
- The park is very easy and convenient to walk around, but we do recommend you come with comfortable clothing and shoes.
- If you so wish, you can extend your stay at Selwo Aventura in our *** Hotel Selwo Lodge, with its Watu and Masai Villages. A comfortable hotel which transports you to the legendary lodgings of African reserves.
- Can you bring food?
It is not permitted to bring food or drink into Selwo Aventura. You will have a whole range of catering outlets at your disposal. Don’t forget that you will always find cheaper menus in our online shop where you will find incredible special offers and exclusive promotions.
- What is the cost of parking?
The car park at Selwo Aventura has a cost of 4€ for the entire day. If you are staying at our Selwo Lodge hotel, parking is included.
- What is the cost of the exhibitions?
The exhibitions at Selwo Aventura are included in the entrance ticket price.
- Are animals allowed?
The entrance of any type of animal, apart from guide dogs, is prohibited.
- Do children under 3 have to pay?
No, children under the age of 36 months do not pay an entrance fee.
- Is it allowed to leave the park and re-enter?
The ticket is only for one use. Once you leave the park, you will not be able to re-enter with the same ticket.